A plea for help nr Welshpool Powys/Shrops boreder.

FairyLights

Visit site
I am not a member of AL so cant post there. if the OP is reading this thread I urge her to contact local farmers and the welfare organisations who maybe able to help in rehoming. also some utility companies own land which if approached they are often keen to rent out.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
Hi everyone, I have not been on here for a long time. My life continues to be sh...... and doesn't ever seem to get any better. Having battled with cancer, and the loss of our youngest son (as many will already know) I had to put up with a terrible boss at work which became harder and harder to bear, ending up with me losing my job. So both of us are out of work and try as we do, we can't get new jobs. We are now faced with eviction at the end of the month which gives me less than 2 weeks to find homes for animals, or try and rent somewhere. Not really worried about me and partner - we can rough it - but we have 6 cats, 2 small dogs, 37 alpacas, 3 larger horses (well compared to the minis) and 5 mini mares and 2 mini stallions. Not forgetting 2 male sheep (Tiny Timmy who isn't so tiny now and his friend) - then there's the fish, the chickens, the birds!!! Then all our furniture, agricultural and equestrian stuff - 2 weeks isn't enough time to try and sort that lot out! I am struggling to carry on. The only good (but sad) thing is that I won't have to upset or worry about my old friend Shelly - my beautiful Chestnut PBA by Blue John - I had to have her put to sleep on New Years Day aged 37. It broke my heart, especially as she didn't want to go and her heart was strong and brave as ever, but her legs had gone, she was going blind and deaf - but so trusting. Why are all these things happenening? Have I angered the Gods so much? I am at the wrong age to start again, and I have lost everything apart from my partner and my life.

Any ideas, support would be gratefully received.
If you know of anywhere to let (cheap as I have no income) such as grazing land, please let me know.

I can't sleep and can't stop crying.
What else can I do?
I know I will have to sell my beautiful Arab Mare and try and find homes for the minis, but I think they need passports - OMG I will probably get in hot water for forgetting that, but I honestly just can't think.

I will pace the room again and see if I can think of anything useful.

Sorry to rant.
Over and out.

Recent reply from the OP.
Thank you everyone for all your support and suggestions, it really is a great help. Yesterday I just couldn't think, I couldn't stop crying - I really thought my OH was going to have a nervous breakdown he was so bad. Anyway, I will reply to those who have PMd me, I am just waiting for a few other enquiries that I have made to be replied to. Things might (I stress might) be clearer tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.
Alison, if you find out how I can access the funding site, that would be wonderful.
Will get back to you all soon. I cannot express how much your kind words, messages, hugs and vibes have cheered me up.

I have PM'ed her so hopefully she will reply soon. If anyone wants to help but isn't a member of AL I will PM her your details if you would like. :)