A plea for help - Winter turnout

BorgRae

Visit site
Hi all,

I am struggling to find ANYWHERE in my area that has winter grazing and also provides some fairly decnet facilities :(

I don't suppose any of you know of/stable at any yards near Blackpool/Preston/Kirkham/Lytham/Wrea Green/Poulton/Fleetwood that offer this??

It seems impossible!! I know of only one yard that has winter turnout near me, but they only have a tiny indoor to ride in, no outdoor. One of my boys is unbalanced and needs a larger riding area (20x40 would do).

Any suggestions? I'm getting rather desperate now!! :)

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I know of only one yard that has winter turnout near me, but they only have a tiny indoor to ride in, no outdoor.

If the yard can offer winter turnout - I'd seriously consider moving there, and use the school sparingly (walk and trot only perhaps) and then concentrate on hacking out at the weekends.

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
Try reposting with the area in the title and you will get a lot more responses, people cant be bothered to open posts on the remote chance it will be relevant to their area so you will get lots more help if the right people do open it.