A Quick Dressage Report for all you Blob/Cob lovers

Ferdinase514

Visit site
My first comp in a whole year and Blob's first ever....what can I say, he is a total star. We rocked Newton Hall in the walk and trot (!) and scored 71%. The prelim was equally as stunning - other than a total lack of left canter....well we knew that was on the cards - but still scored 67%.

Anyways, he was amazing, totally stayed in front of my leg through the whole thing, no green baby moments, no star gazing, just a rideable smart little man.

Got lots of admiring comments too....until I untacked him at the truck and they noticed just how croup high he is!!

FMC x :)

Lolo

Visit site
Every 'underdog' needs at least one person ready to tell everyone about the awesomeness :D We have Team Reggie, who cheer every time he jumps a fence/ finishes a dressage test without anything going massively wrong...

dafthoss

Visit site
Wow go coblet! :D Super scores, 67% with no left canter!?! wish we could get that with both canters :rolleyes:.

Where next for the little man?

Ferdinase514

Visit site
PMSL! Thanks guys :D

Well....there was a left canter of sorts, after and initial right canter and then follwed by more right canter....goodness knows what mark it got. Have to go collect sheets today as left before end.

No pics as MH was competing baby horses from work.

Not sure Mr Blobby would pass through the Board of Name Approval (MH!) :eek:

Next outing will prob be Westerfield Show on Monday :cool:

TarrSteps

Visit site
Does this mean you're going to stop being mean about him? ;)

He looks a smart little fellow and you can't beat that for a first time out. I'm sure you'll make him into something very nice and think of the fun you'll have beating people who don't see him coming. :)

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Haha! Yes, he has been so cute recently and am thinking he is starting to look more loke a proper horse than a cut/shut/Cob :rolleyes:

Off out with MH and Fitz today :) Will get lots of photos of him to make up for lack of Cob pics