A Quick Hello!

JAK

Visit site
Have not been on here for some weeks now, as we have unfortunately been dumped, (suddenly, unfairly & inexplicably!), into a quite impossible & hopeless situation here & stress levels etc. have now reached nuclear meltdown proportions!
Things could not really be very much worse tbh but just wanted to re-assure any friends (if anyone is still remotely interested!
blush.gif
) that all kids, ponies, OH etc. are still upright & breathing at least!

Have got to the stage where I have almost accepted the situation, so may as well start posting again, as it is all best left to the solicitors etc. now, as there is little more we can do about it at this moment in time!
Hope people are still speaking to me, had loads of unreplied to messages etc., so sorry about that! No point moping, so maybe I'll just post the pics of CB's first show & stop being so miserable now!
smile.gif

truffles

Visit site
So sorry to hear your in a sticky situation- I hope it sorts itself out soon!
I would love to see pics of CB's first show!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sojeph

Visit site
Oh Blimey!! Whatever it is it sounds awful - good luck with whatever it is you're fighting and hope all improves as quickley as is possible!!

Snowberry

Visit site
I had wondered where you were!!

Sounds bloody awful whatever it is you are going through so sending lots of positive vibes and best wishes that you all come through it ok!!
xx

JAK

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
If you need to shout out loud, you know I'm a good listener!

[/ QUOTE ]
You may regret saying that Pat.....I have your tel.no. remember & I know where you live! LOL
Don't worry, only joking - I wouldn't torture my friends with my miserable life details but then again......!
shocked.gif
wink.gif

Enfys

Visit site
Good to see you back here, even if only for a quick Hello.
Very sorry to hear you are having a rotten time at present, I hope everything gets sorted swiftly and stress levels can return to normal.

JAK

Visit site
Thank you all!

It is a Sunday, so nobody around to phone & shout at anyway so may as well sort out piccies of CB's show outing yesterday & get them posted, so you can all have a good laugh if nothing else!
smile.gif

druid

Visit site
Hope you're ok!!!

(Ps.You been admiring the new Horseware range yet?
tongue.gif
... I like those new California rugs.)