A red one and a big opps

beaconhorse

Visit site
did the Dressage first, he was NOT IMPRESSED really really hates it But at least he stayed inside the white markers. got wrong leg (expected that) judging was a little harsh and I was annoyed with our 5 for FLWR NO WAY he always gets at least 8 and it was a nice walk!! The rest was fair enough. I expected 40% and got 50% so ok

He was so relaxed it was ridiculous Into the starter stakes and tho a little too laid back to start with he flew round, then the jump off he went clear again so we won, This also means we are 3rd in the Championship for the year

Next we did the 2ft 6in restricted class where I always have refusals at the fillers BUT NOT TODAY he jumped everything, rushed one and knocked it down (shame) then I circled in the wrong place (silly me, but judge said I did the right thing) came 2nd !!!!

Decided today was his day and did the normal 2ft 6in, 4 faults cos he went too fast and had the back rail down. Came 4th WAHOO

there was a young girl there from my yard whose new pony has been lame almost since she had her so I left her have a little jump on Beacon, it really cheered her up, but she could not believe how much hard work he is LOL after 15 mins she got off saying she knows now why I am always sweating lol

A GREAT DAY !!!!

Pidge

Visit site
Well done Dee! Was he as quiet in the jumping as he was in the starter stakes? Very unlike Beacon! Well done in the come and have a go challenge and FANTASTIC in the Novice Horse - you should be well pleased with him
grin.gif

beaconhorse

Visit site
Thank you. he was nearly as quiet did go fast a couple of times tho. going to put him back on ventipulmin for a week see if that helps
The damm brakes have gone on my lorry AGAIN!! I am mad as hell and gutted, supposed to be goingto the HT on Sunday and I have already paid. Mat is coming tomorrow, so he says, I am not impressed with him!!