a reflection (pics)

I_A_P

Visit site
a few from the ODE a couple of weeks back(first dressage out this year) some really nice ones i think
smile.gif
any comments welcomed please:)bear in mind this is how she used to look (approx 2 yrs ago):*cringe*
blush.gif
ops:
blush.gif
ops:

howsheusedtobe.jpg
[/img]

this time last year:

trot.jpg
[/img]

and now starting to feel a lot better as well as look it i think...
room for improvement but considering shes had all of december off and proper schooling has done once a week since mid february, or attempted to be done hacking

clip2.jpg
[/img]

clip3.jpg
[/img]

clip4.jpg
[/img]

clip5.jpg
[/img]

clip6.jpg
[/img]

clip9.jpg
[/img]

clip10.jpg
[/img]

clip11.jpg
[/img]

clip13edit.jpg
[/img]

and a couple of others:

DSC01166edit.jpg
[/img]

DSC01167.jpg
[/img]

Judie

Visit site
Much improved from the first picture, she looks really well.

My only comment would be, in some of the pictures she looks a little tight over her back and through her neck and therefore not really coming through and allowing her shoulder to work, but looks better in others - but really quite hard in still photos..

How did you get on, on the day? What were you doing - eventing I assume with a bib number on?

k1963

Visit site
Lovely pics - Great Witchingham ?

I'd be proud of your horses progress - haven't gone to the link yet as my food is ready !

She's a good looker too - best of luck for the rest of the season .

I_A_P

Visit site
TOG- as i say she has to improve yet....trot wise she is really starting to get the idea of working over her back, and to be fair to her she needs schooling more than once a week, but due to lack of facilities its qute hard, although i do as much as possible out hacking.
also just found out she is quite sore in her back as well and was completely out all over the place so hopefully she will feel a bit better now. still a work in progress
smile.gif

she needs to muscle up more through her neck but hopefully now she is working over her back better then it will just be a matter of time:)

I_A_P

Visit site
oh and yes i do event...had to cancel the last 2 though as after the event where my pictures are taken from she completly ran out of steam xc and she actually has a bit of a chest infection...so havent been out and about anywhere since !!

hopefully start eventing season in May
smile.gif

I_A_P

Visit site
TOG-thanks i like to think so, i mean we have our off days and tbh i didnt think it looked as nice as that until i saw it on the video.
hopefully if i work even harder persuading dad i may be able to get a menage someday
smile.gif
would be lovely
smile.gif

sarah-jane...it may be a little slef indulgent but yes i am pleased
smile.gif

Butterbean

Visit site
She's looking lovely and you must be so proud of her (and of yourself too!).

At the moment my young horse looks more like your first couple of photos ... its nice seeing your pics, gives me hope that we can improve! My instructor tells me to be patient but sometimes you don't notice the day to day progress.

Dutch

spaces.msn.com
Hi

She looks great
smile.gif
It shows how hard you have worked with her and how she must be responding! Is the first pic from 2 years ago? She is a lovely shape now and you can really see how she is coming up off the forehand
smile.gif
lovely shiny coat too!

She looks different from when you posted pics of her not that many weeks back too!

Welldon, you should be very pleased!! Di

I_A_P

Visit site
thankyou, it is getting there!!
its nice to see how she was and how she is nown (the first pic is from 2 years ago)
smile.gif