A sheepish hello and who wants Hovis back?!

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
Afternoon!
Long time no "see"!
Firstly an apology for Hovis and I's absence - things have been a bit busy of late! BUT we're intending to get our finger and hoof back out and get back writing his diary again if you want us to?

Secondly was to say a MASSIVE thank you to those of you who have bought the Hovis books. We have sold several thousand and the money is all going to Bransby Home of Rest for Horses where such good work is done with the money. I think its fair to say book one has done better than book 2 - primarily I think due to the lack of publicity we were able to give the second book (babies being born prematurely, fathers dying and other things sort of got in the way :) )

But its also hence my question. If the time has come to call time on the diaries then so be it but if you'd like them to continue then please let us know

Love
Karen and Hovis xx

scheherazade

Visit site
Afternoon!
Long time no "see"!
Firstly an apology for Hovis and I's absence - things have been a bit busy of late! BUT we're intending to get our finger and hoof back out and get back writing his diary again if you want us to?

Secondly was to say a MASSIVE thank you to those of you who have bought the Hovis books. We have sold several thousand and the money is all going to Bransby Home of Rest for Horses where such good work is done with the money. I think its fair to say book one has done better than book 2 - primarily I think due to the lack of publicity we were able to give the second book (babies being born prematurely, fathers dying and other things sort of got in the way :) )

But its also hence my question. If the time has come to call time on the diaries then so be it but if you'd like them to continue then please let us know

Love
Karen and Hovis xx

Hi Karen

Hope things are settling down for you now. I would certainly love to see the return of Hovis and his diaries, if you are willing and able to keep writing them, they are a great entertainment and have always marked the start of the weekend for me. x

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
About blinking time Hovis!! It's not been the same without you... Now come on, pull yer hoof out!!

Xx

Merrymoles

Visit site
I do! Fair to say that Hovis has made me cackle enough to frighten the dogs. Feeling guilty that I haven't bought the second book yet but new horse purchase got in the way and used all my cash!
I hope everything is on a more even keel for you now and would love to see Hovis back if you can manage it (and he's not too tied up with his laydeez).

Boxers

Visit site
If you have the time and the inclination then I would love to read more from Hovis. Have read his first book and am about to make a start on the second one.

Always loved reading him on here.

Daffodil

Visit site
I do! Missed the stories of his antics SO much.

So sorry to hear about your various difficulties (condolences about your father) and hope you're over the worst.

So, what's Hovis been up to?? :D

MuddyTB

Visit site
Got both books and love them.

I'd like more if you have the time...even a fortnightly or monthly update so we know how the Destroyer is getting on.

LD&S

Visit site
I'd love to read more of Hovis' antics but you have had so much to contend with I'd welcome any little update if you have time.

Hope things are a little more settled for you now.

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
Thanks all.
Just aware this probably is coming across as a "i want my ego stroked" post which was not my intention. I just wanted to gauge the appetite for Hovis' antic.

For those who have asked the Destroyer is very well and is currently enjoying a period with no shoes on - so when we had the snow and ice was the only horse with any grip of any type. Needless to say he figured this out very very quickly and much prancing about ensued.

Hes fit, healthy, looking very smart and failing miserably to attract the ladies. Situation normla really!!!

Ellies_mum2

Visit site
If you don't continue writing for Hovis I strongly suspect you may have a revolt on your hands. BUT only if you have the time . . really do appreciate how much time tiny ones take up :D

Supertrooper

Visit site
Please please please can Hovis come back! I check every Friday to see if he's returned only to be dissapointed!! (Seriously though Karen, hope the little ones ok and sorry about your dad)

PandorasJar

Visit site
Can you put a link for purchase, or PM me?

I was in the process of moving house last time round and am again right now, so would love to put the link in bookmarked to get when I have somewhere to put them!

Edit: Just seen previous post, will pop over there now :)