A straight jacket required?!?!?

pagancluf

Visit site
Just had my riding lesson today and if I could have taped most of it, it would have been "stick your shoulders back", "straighten your back" I have always had a problem with slumping!! It stemmed from being the only 9 yr old at school with C cup boobs! What I need to know is what can I do that will make me have a straighter back (apart from having a pole implanted into my backside area!) Are these shoulders-back sling things any good? Help me please!
confused.gif

pagancluf

Visit site
Never thought of that (dooh!) if I get one thats a size to small on the back area this might work!?! Will try anything! (apart from the pole implant!) It all stemmed from learning to ride on a TB ex-racehorse that spoooked at everything - every time I felt a spook, went into the "Foetal position" bugger.... Now I do it at all transitions, etc.

spider

community.webshots.com
I used to lean forwards when I did a lot of hacking under trees and didn't have any lessons. I found to sit up straight I had to feel as if I was leaning back.

pagancluf

Visit site
Thanks for the info re shoulders back - am gonna try it, and even better I am now logged onto e-bay (I am prehistoric with computers!) so have made a bid for one of them - thanks every one - wil let you know if I look like Anky on next lesson!?