A thankyou is in order

Pixxie

Visit site
today has been hell on earth, so much has gone wrong, it has all become 10times harder. if you want to know please PM perdy as i dont mind people knowing but cant do it myself and i dont want it broadcast publicly

but i want to say thankyou, for all your kind thoughts today and im going to need them for the next 2 weeks at least, thankyou for taking the time to think and let me know and again a special thankyou to perdy for being there today, really means a lot all of you

thankyou xxx

3Beasties

Visit site
Huge Hugs to you, sounds like you need them!
frown.gif

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I easily have a 2 week store of kind thoughts, poss more....

*wanders off to check store cupboard*

yup plenty there and they are all yours as required.xxxxx

Ellies_mum2

Visit site
Hope it doesn't take that long to sort out. But I'm sure you will have loads of support from the folks on here.

I really do feel for you ((((hugs))))

ladyt25

Visit site
Not sure what the issue is but wishing you all the best. Sounds like it must be something tough.

Vizslak

Visit site
i hope all works out as quick as poss pixxie, i know it must be tough. ((((((vibes)))))))) that tommorrow, somehow, it will b made easier for you. x

ladyt25

Visit site
I don't really feel it is my business to ask, I just hope whatever it is there is someone/people around you who can help you resolve it.

Vizslak

Visit site
pix i pmed perdy earlier this eve and am aware of whats goin on, if you need any help or anythin i can do feel free to pm. x

samstar

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
pix i pmed perdy earlier this eve and am aware of whats goin on, if you need any help or anythin i can do feel free to pm. x

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto x