A truly horrible weekend and a question

Madam_max

Visit site
First off all I am trying to get my new boy out to as many comps as possible as he has qualified for the regionals. Firstly, one comp is snowed off, the he had colic and on Saturday the Diesel tank fell off my lorry leaving me on the side of the road for hours.

Sunday was even worse I went for a hack with my friend my Corroy and she came off on the road very badly, I can honestly say I have never been so scared in my whole life. Lastly, a question for you all. How quickly would you expect an ambulance to come in these circumstances?

Booboos

Visit site
When it pours it rains! Hope your friend was OK at the end of the day - an hour is a very long time to wait, did they give any kind of excuse? Were you on your own with an injured friend and two horses for an hour? Poor you!

Madam_max

Visit site
They phoned me to apologise, but they were busy. Luckily there was a car behind us at the time so I took one look at her and shouted for them to call the ambulance and stay with her while I caught her horse. I managed to call the yard who came over and walked the horses home. I was just very lucky that the people in the car happened to be behind me otherwise I really don't know what I would've done, I would have had to have left the horse.