A very chuffed girly here......

kick_On

Visit site
Hi
just had to wrting a little dressage report, today had very early start 5.30am, down to yard. Plaited up and disappeared of to local Rc dressage show. First test was not very smooth, first long arena test for 6months (P17) then hour later 2nd test P13. First of all said hi to judge and gave name, then off we popped around arena, horn sounded and in we enter, beautiful and straight (thinking this should be an 8
laugh.gif
) turn right, horn sounded er??? judges pops out should have gone left? me.. thinking (for once) asked judge what test on this arena and she said P7!!!!! Doh, only gone into wrong arena!!! said sorry and popped out and trotted over to correct arena, at this point smirking and laughing to myself thinking, oh it can only get better. My boy did such a sweet test, i was so... happy. Unplaited, boxed up, still no scores so took gg home and then we popped back to look at scores. P17 ended up 11th (of 20) with 60% (happy with that, as i thought it was a cr**py) then in P13 was lying in first place with 67.1% and had to wait about another hour for class to finish and i was so... chuffed WE WON .....
grin.gif
grin.gif

I was so............. chuffed with him as it was a big class and the weather when we did our test, was very windy and large amount of drizzly rain (nice)
So make room on cloud nine another forum person wants to join
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'm now looking forward to 'petplan thingy' at end of month, but hey still alot of hard work...........
g
sorry a little happy bunny here
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Congratulations on your 1st place!!

Sounds like you had a brilliant day... Have you qualified for the Petplan Area Festivals at the end of the month?? If so Good luck!!

kick_On

Visit site
yeah i qualified last month, this is part of my build up to festival (small unafflilate Rc show, big competetion, as in some very very good riders)
So next weekend got two more test at afflilated, part of build up, then off the dorset on bank holiday monday to competetion. Staying over overnite etc... two judges judging test....
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

very nervous but can't wait really
g

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Im sure you will be absolutely fine!!

What test are you doing at the area festival is it P17 i can't remember?? Have you been affiliated long??

SW3

Visit site
well done you - especially for holding it together and STILL winning even after the wrong arena problem!!!!

kick_On

Visit site
festival is P16, so i'm popping to local BD place to run through tests (P16 &P17 as there both long arena). Nar joined last nov and only did couple of tests and realised how strong competetion at BD ie riding against internationl rider (mmm....) So in New Year did on first outing and quailifed for petplan thing without realising it, but competetion very tough in our area so when back down to doing unaffilated stuff. Then gave gg break of about 3months of work brought back into work slowly and WON
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
our first afflilated in july and then had a look in BD maginzine and realised that i'd quailifed (gulp.............)
I'm soo.. chuffed with him cos i brought him as a very green 5yrs old, TBX from dealer(year 1 and half ago) and just thought his canter was fab and you can't make a canter and now he's just blossomed into a little sweetie. And the daft thing was i original brought him as a project to sell on and make some money whilst my eventer was off with injury.
Mmmm................. don't think he's up for sale now
smirk.gif
smirk.gif

Plans and horse just don't go together
g