a very reluctant how much?

twisteddiamond

Visit site
i am reluctantly putting my filly up for sale as i just dont have enough time to do her justice, i have an idea what she would be worth but need to be sure im being realistic

bay cob filly, 2yo, should mature around 14hh, no particular breeding, she is good with farrier, good to bath, load, catch (she comes to call), she can be quite mareish when in season but not nasty or dangerous, sensible when led out she is stabled on a working farm and is totally unfazed by tractors, trailers, diggers, cows, hens, dogs,

thanx in advance

Photo0055.jpg

Photo0053.jpg

Cliqmo

Visit site
Hi there, no idea about value I'm afraid
frown.gif
but I had to post a quick note to tell you how excited I was to see the pics of your mare!
The reason being that I have long been speculating about the accuracy of my geldings Danish Warmblood x Cob breeding that is recorded in his passport. I know he is definitely out of a danish warmblood stallion but was told the mare was a '15.2hh dapple grey chunk' which they assumed to to be cob- something I have doubted because he just didn't look like a typical cob to me, so I guessed irish draft or maybe percheron. However he is the absolute spit of your mare, albeit now the slightly beefier older version! So thanks!
laugh.gif

crazyponys

Visit site
well i was told 400/500 on here and that was for a well marked coloured cob gelding to make 15.2hh
so id say 200/300

Twinkletoes

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Gosh, she looks huge! Are you sure she will only make 14hh? She looks bigger than that now unless you have a very small gate LOL!

[/ QUOTE ] That was my exact first thought. I would suggest about £500, and hope you find her a lovely home.