Aaaagh!!

cosmo_sam

www.cosmohorse.com
Sorry, just a rant really!!

Is it JUST horsey people who seem to be in competition for who is having the crappiest time!! I mean talk about annoying!

I hate being down and work hard to stay positive, but some people seem to feel the need to always be having the worst problems and seem to get jealous if others are having a bad time!!
confused.gif

*exasperated*

jemima

Visit site
I guess no - it's general but it's also exasperating if someone goes around beaming and giggling to themselves and when questioned tells you that the filly that has cost them very little money and was bought on impulse on spec as a hack, is currently being broken and looks like being a top performer and they've just been offered £lots- and been advised to turn it down because when she's been out and done stuff she'll be worth a lot more. And the best of it is she was only bought on impulse because she was such a sweetie and the seller had also bought her on impulse and hadn't checked her pedigree and she turns out to have excellent bloodlines on top of everything else. Can I keep the stupid grin off my face - can I heck!

*keeps fingers crossed though*

kick_On

Visit site
mmm
speaking at mo from one who is not having best of times, i'm defo not in competetion about it (thats daft) but would prefer/love to be having great time
so if you would like to do swap i'm up for it
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

cosmo_sam

www.cosmohorse.com
[ QUOTE ]
I guess no - it's general but it's also exasperating if someone goes around beaming and giggling to themselves and when questioned tells you that the filly that has cost them very little money and was bought on impulse on spec as a hack, is currently being broken and looks like being a top performer and they've just been offered £lots- and been advised to turn it down because when she's been out and done stuff she'll be worth a lot more. And the best of it is she was only bought on impulse because she was such a sweetie and the seller had also bought her on impulse and hadn't checked her pedigree and she turns out to have excellent bloodlines on top of everything else. Can I keep the stupid grin off my face - can I heck!

*keeps fingers crossed though*

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
laugh.gif
not sure of the details but you made me giggle anyway
laugh.gif

pottamus

Visit site
Well certainly where I am there are several real moaners! They moan about the weather constantly...too hot...not enough rain...too wet...too windy...too cold etc...moan moan moan!!! And I find that quite common in the horsey world. I also find alot of horsey people opinionated, so that seems to go hand in hand with moaning too!
But yes, I find the same...but I think it is more linked to people only being interested in themselves and not others...people love to talk about themselves but switch off when you try talking to them about you! And of course other peoples horses are far more important, competitive, sensitive, well schooled etc than yours!!! LOL!

ladylisa

Visit site
I know someone who has to have had something that was worse than anybody alse had it, or whos horse is better than anyone elses even though it only get sat on twice a year if that! And if someone is happy about how something is going she has had it even better.
Best way is to try not to make conversation with them...lol
Trouble is she lives near me and keeps her horses near me! STRESS!