Aaaarrrgggghhhhhhhh ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Yes!! I had left my phone in my car doing horses so missed 3 calls. Then saw an email saying that he was at a vets about 20 minutes away. After reading it several times just not believing it we rang up and sure enough he had been handed in about an hour before.
So turns out he was in the complete opposite direction to all the sightings and so the searching. He showed up on a stable yard in a field poo picking with some children on Saturday, then again Sunday, they fed him and found how starving he was. Today they caught him (easily by the sounds of it) and took him to the vet where he was scanned for a chip. 😊
He’s incredibly tired, even his little face looks exhausted. Not so hungry now because these lovely people fed him but mad for water and very purry and seems really pleased to be back!
I’m so so happy!!

Mule

Visit site
That's fantastic! I'm thrilled for you 😀
You must be so relieved. I think we should all celebrate with an Arlo photo to finish the thread in style :p

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I hope you've had a word with him about not wondering off and getting lost again. :)
We are looking at gps collars/tags! Any recommendations anyone?!

I’ve had very little sleep, firstly just buzzing secondly he’s insisted on sleeping on me, including a few attempts at on my face 😳 I’ve had frequent lickings and was happy for him to do it 😂

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
Wow what fantastic news...confine Arlo to barracks for while but you know I bet the curiosity about the wider world has gone now!

Archangel

Visit site
Fantastic news ❤️ and ❤️ to the lovely people that took him in and checked his chip. 💕💕💕

Roxylola

Visit site
I've had nothing useful to add to your previous posts but I've been watching, so glad for you that he's back <3 <3

dogatemysalad

Visit site
So happy for you and Arlo. It's incredible how cats manage to survive. My elderly blind and deaf cat with dementia survived for 3 weeks in freezing temperstures before we found her.
I bet Arlo is a very happy cat right now.

Blanche

Down the road,up the hill,second gate on the left
Visit site
A cat local to me has number three on this list and it seems to be quite good. It was at the end of my garden and its collar started beeping and flashing. My house is quite deep and they were on the lane so it has a bit of range. Whether you would hear it if he was in the middle of a wood I'm not sure.

https://www.buskerscat.com/best-cat-tracker-uk

My daughters cat was found earlier this year after nearly three years missing. He was just a pile of bones held together by his skin. He is doing better now but it is going to be a long road. Glad you got Arlo back.