Aaaarrrgggghhhhhhhh ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

EllenJay

Visit site
I have checked because I had no idea how old they were. She said they don’t expect anything and are glad he’s home but I’d kind of like to do something anyway to show I grateful I am. I thought some flowers for mum
Years ago, I found a very elderly dog. Contacted the police, kept the dog at my home for about 3 hours until the owner could be traced.
The best thank you gift was the look of joy on their faces when they were reunited with their pet.
Don't go overboard - a bunch of flowers and a sincere "thank you" will be enough, and appreciated xx

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Just been round removing posters.... wow I’d put a lot up 😂
Got home and remembered a few more places so will go back out tomorrow.
Still just so amazed, it’s like it’s not real! I dreamt he came home so many times and woke up disappointed.
He’s still tired, alternating between eating and sleeping with the occasional bit of dog cleaning 🥰

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
When my Daisy went missing for six weeks, and was found almost dead, once she came out of the hospital and came home with me she followed me round like a puppy for a good few days. She was also really tired as she pretty much had no muscle left. I bought the lady and little girl who found her a bouquet of flowers, some child-friendly chocolate and a thank you card.

dogatemysalad

Visit site
I have checked because I had no idea how old they were. She said they don’t expect anything and are glad he’s home but I’d kind of like to do something anyway to show I grateful I am. I thought some flowers for mum
The mum sounds like a really lovely person. Years ago, my dog had been missing for 24 hours and I got a call to say that he'd been found. I rushed to the house to find my dog exhausted with bleeding paws, lying in front of the fire and being stroked by the woman's children. The house had bare floor boards and little furniture. The family was living in poverty and yet when I offered reward money, the mother refused it and simply said she was so happy that we'd got my much loved dog back. It was only when I pressed the money in her hand and said, just buy something for the kids, that she accepted it.
Some people are just lovely.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Thank you all so much for the lovely comments. I’d love to reply individually but my hands are kind of busy stroking a little ginger cat! 😂
I e not done the gift thing yet, simply because I’ve been quite busy and I feel bad about him currently being on lock down (not that he’s shown and desire to go out) but I don’t want to leave him too long alone shut in.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
How's Arlo settling back in 🐱
He’s really well thank you!
He’s still inside, he’s not actually shown any interest in going out and we are going away for a few days shortly so it’s easier to have him inside. My daughter will be here looking after everything but don’t want her to have the hassle of getting him back inside!
He has his gps collar which is a bit big but he’s wearing it for periods inside to get used to it!
He was seriously tired for about a week but is fully back to his tiger self now 🥰 he has a scary habit of jumping on our heads from the tops of doors as we walk through or off the banister when your half down the stairs 😳
He joined back into the dogs instantly and it’s as if he’s never been away!

Mule

Visit site
He’s really well thank you!
He’s still inside, he’s not actually shown any interest in going out and we are going away for a few days shortly so it’s easier to have him inside. My daughter will be here looking after everything but don’t want her to have the hassle of getting him back inside!
He has his gps collar which is a bit big but he’s wearing it for periods inside to get used to it!
He was seriously tired for about a week but is fully back to his tiger self now 🥰 he has a scary habit of jumping on our heads from the tops of doors as we walk through or off the banister when your half down the stairs 😳
He joined back into the dogs instantly and it’s as if he’s never been away!
He sounds so cute :) The gps collar was a great idea.

TheresaW

www.justgiving.com
I don’t come into this section very often, so am late to the party.

I am sooooo happy for you and Arlo. I think I posted about how our old boy went missing for almost 6 weeks on your original post. He’d had lots of teeth removed at the vets. When we got a note through the door saying he’d been found and the address of where he was, even though as soon as I saw him I “knew” it was him, I still had to open his mouth and have a look.

Cats are so naughty sometimes. I do wonder if they secretly have a little laugh at us?

How long was he missing in total?

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I don’t come into this section very often, so am late to the party.

I am sooooo happy for you and Arlo. I think I posted about how our old boy went missing for almost 6 weeks on your original post. He’d had lots of teeth removed at the vets. When we got a note through the door saying he’d been found and the address of where he was, even though as soon as I saw him I “knew” it was him, I still had to open his mouth and have a look.

Cats are so naughty sometimes. I do wonder if they secretly have a little laugh at us?

How long was he missing in total?
Sorry I missed this! Almost 8 weeks.
I’m not sure he’d have survived a whole lot longer in all honesty. He was looking back (and seeing the difference now) very very weak when we got him back.

This week he caught his first mouse 😀 we were very proud