Aaarrghhh Derby house!!!

ru-fi-do

Visit site
Well I placed a rug order for newbie pony on the 28th Dec, they said it would take upto 7 days delivery, I recieved my order confirmation Email ands order number. Just thought I'd see if I can check the status via their website, it is showing as card declined, so obviously they haven't sent the order
mad.gif
. I'm so mad at no point was I advised the card had declined (there is plenty of funds in the account) and I had recieved an order confirmation. The rugs are now not in stock unless they have held the ones on my order ( I doubt it). I've sent them an Email and will be ringing them first thing in the morning, i'm so angry, the new boy is borrowing rugs at the min. Sorry Rant over!!

clairefeekerry1

Visit site
i got some derby house vouchers for xmas only to find you cant use them online or phone, only in shop or by mail order, even tho there is a 'redeem voucher section' online! so took trip over to derby house-about 35 miles only to find you also cant use them against any sale items! great.

ru-fi-do

Visit site
blush.gif
That is terrible, what's the point of the voucher then! This is the first time i have ordered from them online hasten to add I won't be doing again. I have been to their Matlock store and found them to be very nice, I'm going to see if they have any in stock to go and fetch unless I can get delivery out of them.

collina

Visit site
I too have stop using them, I now use freedom dressage for my things,I know that they do not do rugs but is useful for clothing and bridles. they can get the Anky rug range though if you ring them not sure of prices.

Shellby27

Visit site
Derby House are in my bad books too! To be honest I could kill! My partner and I ordered each others pressies from them on 14th Dec online. Confirmed in stock and promised to be with us before xmas. Xmas day...no presents for either of us! Attempted to call on 29th, 30th and 31st...placed on hold for 30 minutes each call, 3 calls each day! Emailed several times....no replies. Finally yesterday I get through only to be told our items are out of stock! Even tho webby has them in the sale! No apologies just "We are having problems with our website and warehouse!" Sooooo mad I swore lots down the phone and told them to cancel it all!

3Beasties

Visit site
I don't order things from them very often but on the rare occasion that I have I make sure I'm not in a rush for it. I Ordered some thermal boots from them before Christmas that took two weeks to arrive, if they hadn't have turned up I wouldn't have been to worried as long as I had got a refund. I use Horseloverz.co.uk for most of my Rugs and tack and have always been very pleased with their service.

SNORKEY

Visit site
Their delivery people are a pain in the bum, it took 3 attempts to get a head coller delivered that we had to wait in all day for just before x-mas, and they would'nt leave it by the door, even though we're on a farm, no one would of taken it!
Wont be ordering anything else unless it's something great.

lottie940

Visit site
I ordered a Pink Rockfish Riders jacket from their Online store. It was allegedly in stock, waited 3 weeks, no jacket. I rang them and was told it was out of stock indefinately. They are rubbish, I use Robinsons who are fantastic and usually deliver in 3-5 days.

ru-fi-do

Visit site
I have just gone on my Emails to get my order details to ring them and I have now got an Email saying that the items have been dispatched and I should recieve them within 2-4days, so i'll wait and see hwat happens, I don't hold out much hope though!