Aargh - Why do horses do it???

melv1lle

sams-progress.blogspot.com
I am planning on taking my lad to his first competition in a month or so and so really need all the lessons I can get. I had to cancel last week's lesson so have spent the last two weeks practicising really hard for our dressage lesson tonight. Then what happens ... phone call from the stables half an hour ago to say he has lost a front shoe and is looking sorry for himself in the field. Aaargh - we were going to be bad enough at the competition as it is without having to miss all our training classes!
blush.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
My horse is exactly the same!!!

Trained really hard for our first affiliated comp, night before i noticed a big graze down her back leg, got her out in the morning and BOTH back legs were massive.

Luckily 10mins hosing and 20mins walking took them down to vertually nothing so was still able to do the comp.

lottie1990

www.myspace.com
Yes i know how you feel!!

my horse danny, we had qualified as individuals to go to Lincoln show jumping, which is abig event for me and i was really looknig forward until my mom said i cant go, Danny went really down and very quiet.. but grrrr i was so annoyed!!!!!!!!