about animal communicator in post before

allijudd

Visit site
really chuffed...i have just recieved this.....green is me
wrote:

Hi!
<span style="color:green"> I have just read a report by someone on the hho forum who has used your services and i was wondering if you could do the same for me and my dales rowan who is on permanent loan to me.</span>
Many thanks Allison, for your eading request for Rowan.

I do readings in the order that the request arrives, but do give help and advice to emergency cases that jump the queue. Unless I have a number of yard visits, which mean I am away all day, I get almost all readings done within two weeks of receiving the request.

Earlier today, I had about a week's work in hand, but received four this afternoon. I think you have just let me know why. This amount is more than I usually get in an average week and I have been spending all yesterday and today on one very complex, but fortunately rare, horse with a big emotional problem. What I am trying to work out is how long you might have to wait.

Checking the queue and allowing for emergencies, I should hope to finish your reading by the end of next week, otherwise early the week after. I hope this will be okay.
<span style="color:green">
I am having lots of problems when i ride with idiosyncrycities such as always having to ride with the whip in my right hand, i am unable to balance him properly and i dont think he understands my aids very well. I would like to learn how to communicate with him better and understand what problems we have. When i first got him he reared alot and im hoping that he feels better now.</span>
I shall certainly get Rowan to address your concerns. He is a magnificent horse. Many animal communicators ask for a photo showing the horse's eye. I laughed when I saw the picture of Rowan - with a beautiful mane like that, he can make an impression without us being able to see in. His personality still shines through.

<span style="color:green">
I would also be very interested in hosting one of your training courses down here as we would have the facilities and plenty of horses to work with. ...</span>

That would be fantastic, Allison. I really enjoy the courses. The day starts off with a mixture of people who have, generally, low expectations of what they might achieve, but a big interest in knowing more. I love the buzz in the room at 3.30 pm, when people work in pairs doing readings from each other's photographs.

So far there hasn't been anyone who hasn't been able to get verifiable information and the evaluation forms and take up of the day two course, indicate that people are very pleased with what they get.

Just as I think it is important for people to be responsible for the healing of their own horse, I think the more people who can sense accurately what their horse feels, the better life will be for horses everywhere.

As far as facilities go, we would need a room that seats about ten people fairly comfortably for the day and is quiet enough to do a light meditation in; kettle and cups; an electric socket for a CD player; access to horses and maybe a dog or cat too. I provide notes and, of course, telephone or e-mail help and advice after the course.

The course needs a minimum of six participants, but I try to have a maximum of ten. The minimum number allows enough interaction between participants and the maximum allows for the odd 'person who forgot to pay and still turns up' and enough personal help and support for everyone.

My local course fee is £50. When I do the courses at Hartsop Farm, it involves a 350 mile return journey and an overnight stay, so the fee of £60 reflects this. In your case, I need to travel a lot further. If you do not charge a fee for the use of your facilities, I imagine that the course fee could be about the same as at Hartsop.

When you have had time to consider the possibility of hosting a course, hopefully, we can fix a date.

I look forward to hearing from you again shortly,

Catherine

<span style="color:green"> so is anyone up for a course here? </span>
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

allijudd

Visit site
well we copuld try to sort something out...i reckon i could fill at least 3 or 4 spots (not me that personally im not that big!) and me......

we shall endeavour to get something sorted.....

i have to admit i do like the way she has picked up on his personality....the little fe**** wont let me catch him at the moment.....but will go willingly to everyone else....bah!