above/\ Cronically lame pony sold for euros...

Nailed

Visit site
I think sits a very good story. Although sad that the mare had to go to the sales. It gives me faith in human nature, when a child of 11 years, can see the mare is severly in pain, purchase teh pony selflessly, and then turn the pony straight into the walfare organisation. And I think this child deserves a medal..

I know older and wiser people who would have said 'Its lame dont even look at it' But this boy showed wisdom past his years, he brought the mare for as little as possible and handed her to people who would be able to look into the lameness issue!

Lou x

PS.. WHY hasnt my keyboard got a euro sign.....
smirk.gif

Nailed

Visit site
nah defo not pre euro its only about a year old and its realy a laptop lol.. ill try € HELL YEH! why doesnt it show as third function like on the other keys? Odd!

Lou x

BBH

Visit site
Yes I agree it was a lovely thing for such a young lad to do and shame on the person who allowed her to get into such a state in the first place, and then shove her in a market for unknown fate.

Rana

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think sits a very good story. Although sad that the mare had to go to the sales. It gives me faith in human nature, when a child of 11 years, can see the mare is severly in pain, purchase teh pony selflessly, and then turn the pony straight into the walfare organisation. And I think this child deserves a medal..

I know older and wiser people who would have said 'Its lame dont even look at it' But this boy showed wisdom past his years, he brought the mare for as little as possible and handed her to people who would be able to look into the lameness issue!

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely agree with this! Although sad that she was left to get into that state, it's heartwarming that a young lad did the best thing he could for her.

JM07

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Person who sold her wants shooting if im honest. Lou x

[/ QUOTE ]

As do most of the sorry creatures who end up there, sadly...

it's a shite hole of a market, and should be shut down by the Authorities ASAP

zsmm4

Visit site
very well Done that boy.I hope he gets some recognition. That poor mare,something needs to be done about this market.