Absolutely amazing! Well done Toddy :D

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
I'm just so so happy that Toddy won.:D It's a fairytale really, but once again he's shown his class, and immense ability, and the reason why he is still the best at what he does.
His experience showed in the SJ.......I was cringing at each and every fence!!

Congratulations Toddy, and Land Vision ofcourse, on a fabulous win:)

Firewell

Visit site
It was amazing wasn't it! I'm so happy for him. It must not be easy coming back like that after 8 years off. The sports changed so much since his day. I'm so glad he won as he really is the best event rider this worlds ever seen.

Goya

Visit site
Brilliant win for Toddy, brilliant competition. I felt so sorry for those in the top few who rolled poles, but it made for such an amazing competition.
well done to all.

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
Fantastic result, such a legend, it's been a privilage to watch and be a fan of his since he first competed here all those years ago.

Pat, I remember being in awe of him in the days when he had Charisma, and that was AGES ago:D He really is an exceptional man.

I almost felt guilty rooting for him given Piggy and Mary were so close behind, but I just couldn't help but feel ecstatic when he left that last fence up to win.

Haniki

Visit site
Great result for Toddy. I was at Badminton the year he rode over half way round with one stirrup on Bertie Blunt - amazing. Congratulations to Piggy and Mary too.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Agreed ^^^^^^ was crying watching his face at the end :eek:

Lol, so was I!
OH thinks I'm weird to be supporting him instead of our home riders and to a point I agree with him but any other result was not meant to be and I will still be rooting for him in London next year because he is such a class act; we won't see his like again, some excellent riders yes, but they don't hold a candle to him for me.

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
i think it's incredible that he won his 1st badminton before I was born, was the great icon of eventing all though my PC days, & now... is back & still world class, really to stay that good at something for that number of years, esp with an 8 year gap.... makes him even more of an inspiration than before!