abuse

allijudd

Visit site
i class myself as anice person...(i hope!0

i volunteer my spare time to different organisations, i help people when they have probelms, i lend my stuff out without due care or reward......i make copious cups of tea, feed people when they need it...

so why oh why have i just recieved an abusive phonecall from an ex-liveries mother!

Accy

Visit site
Because not everyone is nice, what was her problem ? and dont let it bother you some people are honestly just rude.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
I hope you told her where to go......some people are so bloody nasty!
mad.gif

Visit site
Prehaps she is jealous of you, I woudnt dwell to much on this horrible woman Im sure you know her well and if she continues with her rant just ask her why she doesnt help other people instead.

allijudd

Visit site
i gave the phone to oh....

words at this present moment cannot express how i feel...

we have been taken for mugs.....

Visit site
Why should you feel threatened just because people can PM you and think they can get away with it is rubbish. Technology and software exists where it easy to locate the person who is sending the threats.
Sorry wether in real life or on the forum there is no place to hide.

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
that's awful. No matter what's happened you shouldnt have to put up with that. I hope you said "oh, by the way, been getting LOADS of dodgy calls, so this has been monitored by the police....."
grin.gif

S_N

Visit site
Having met you and seen how open and friendly you and Chris are and also some bizarre letters
wink.gif
, I am appauled (sp?) that someone could be so vindictive towards you!!

Tia

Visit site
Would it have anything to do with a livery trying to leave your yard? A livery who believes you neglected her horses by not giving them water during the hot weather and alleges that you blocked them in so that she could not move them from your yard?

Isn't it always interesting to hear both sides of the story........
smirk.gif
! Only you and the other person know what really happened (us bystanders are merely responding to what we have been told in both of your posts) - surely you can both sort this out in an adult fashion? Shouting abuse down the phone is out of order but so is witholding water and chasing other peoples horses around!

One of you is quite obviously telling porky-pies methinks!!

allijudd

Visit site
tia,
we have never with held water from any animal......we have also never chased any animal around..we only blocked the road to stop other liveries horses from beiong let loose near a main road....

sensible action dont you think....

Perdie

Visit site
May I be so bold as to make a request?

Please take this OFF the open forum! It does not make for pleasant reading!!

If people have had unpleasantness when leaving a yard, I doubt that they would a) be as foolish as to respond with details on an open to all internet forum and b) to argue back and forth with the old yard owner.

TigerLilly

Visit site
you had allready transfered said horses you blocked the exits out of spite no one has ever left your yard peacefully from reading your old posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allijudd

Visit site
i think that you need to stop this...now!

lying is getting you into trouble and will be dealt with by admin and by solicitors.

please leave the forum in peace.