Accuweather

ribbons

Visit site
Someone on here recommended accuweather to access hour by hour weather forecast for your area. I would like to say thanks for the tip. I have been using it for a couple of weeks on my iphone and it's very good, especially with young foals needing to go out but definitely not needing to be cold and soaked for hours on end. But does anyone know if it's possible to change the temperature prediction from F to celcius. I have looked but can't see how.

Lexie81

Visit site
I've just started using it too! Its great but would also like to know how to change that!

Spiritedly

Visit site
If you click on 'more' then 'settings' it will give you the option of imperial or metric just change that. :)

applecart14

Visit site
I use weather.co.uk which is very good also.

Dad's trying to paint my trailer after putting rust stop stuff all over it about 3 weeks ago and it continually raining ever since, I've been driving around in a trailer with patches of grey blue and rust red all over it, very much an eyesore.

But I brought my trailer home last night (you could almost feel the neighbours eyes rolling) as I was told it would be nice on Wednesday in our area and he has just laughed when I checked Accuweather now and told him he has a three hour window from 5pm - 8pm of sun to get it painted!

Last edited: