Action Replay of Last Week

airedale

Visit site
Nag and Dog have yet again effed up my adverts

Last week - we put one advert in the wrong section and didn't run the other advert at all.

After long exchange of emails I get the fact that they will run first advert in correct section this week and the missing advert will run with a free photo as well as the boxed lineage.

So this week - what do I get - NONE - NEITHER advert is in the magazine.

So I've missed putting a HOYS pony in the HOYS weeks magazine and now I've missed both my adverts and next weeks run is no good as I'm in France

I just don't know how a magazine can be soo bl***y incompetent.

Been on the phone to a level far above 'classifieds' and now waiting to be called back ..............

fuming, angry, annoyed, doesnt' really sum up my feelings, esp. as the one for sale is lodging in my 'bedroom' as I've got permission to extend my current accommodation and I need him out of there so I get start the building work.

Anyone want a dressage yearling ?!

milliepup

Visit site
So it doesn't just happen to me then!!!
I had more or less the same, spelling mistakes wrong section etc etc but they did sort it in the end but wish you luck.

Wish they would go back to the old way of advertising as really don't like the look of how they do it now.

airedale

Visit site
They've sorted it out and adverts will run now in 2 weeks time

apparently the web booking computer system is currently separate to the print classifieds system - so it looks like stuff is going missing when being transferred from one system to the other if you book your advert on the web....