Active Rider?

casspow

Visit site
Has anyone been to an Active rider camp?
I'm going on Friday and I'm SO excited :)

Just wondering what to pack and where I'm going to fit it all... :D

oldie48

Visit site
Yes, I've done a couple of the BD dressage ones (they don't do the BD ones now). They were great fun, there was lots to do apart from the riding sessions and people were very friendly and supportive. I did one at Solihull and one at Somerford. If you're doing one at Somerford and using their Haylage, which is lovely, a lot of the horses were a bit turbo charged as it was quite rich. Actually my old horse went the best he's ever done but he was quite keen to go XC rather than just cross it to get to the arenas. you'll have a great time and I bet you'll want to go again.

dollymix

Visit site
I have as a rider and helping out with photos too! - I am there this Saturday helping the photographer Jo so I will see you there! :)

They are great fun! Well organised and a great atmosphere where everyone supports each other. I would love to take my current horse as when I took my old horse Dulcie we had a great time. The cross country field is awesome, the arenas are mega and the stables are so lovely you will want to move in yourself! No rubber matting though, so I did buy additional bedding as my horse liked to lounge and stretch out after work lol

Make sure you pack enough wine too - they are a very social lot :)