Ad over there >

bonny

Visit site
There is a mare for sale for £40 000 who doesn’t seem to have done very much ! Any takers ?

be positive

Visit site
Not the best ad but the video shows the mare jumping very sweetly round a 1.30 course which would be doing enough for most people.

ihatework

Visit site
Nice horse.
If it’s as rideable as they say, and it looks, it will sell for that.
It’s not one that would usually be sold via H&H though, that type gets sold through the agent network usually

Otherwise

Visit site
The ad says she's jumping 1.35 and with the video of her jumping a course at 1.30 that's believable. I've noticed serious competition horses have much shorter adverts, I suppose if they've got a record and shown they can do it what more can you really say that will sway someone to call up? A nice photo jumping or a side on conformation shot would be perfect but I don't think the advert will harm her chances of selling.

Goldenstar

Visit site
It’s a lovely lovely horse , great jump looks like an easy ride of course lots you don’t know because of the short ad but I see nothing there that makes it not in that sort of price bracket .

Identityincrisis

Visit site
Sorry but way behind the vertical consistently, not just 'a moment in time'. Earlier in the week another advert was slated for a photo of BTV? Yes nice horse and possibly with different riding/training you could get her out of it but why is it so fashionable?!

Goldenstar

Visit site
Sorry but way behind the vertical consistently, not just 'a moment in time'. Earlier in the week another advert was slated for a photo of BTV? Yes nice horse and possibly with different riding/training you could get her out of it but why is it so fashionable?!

You would be paying for its jump not where she carry’s her head .
It’s a lovely horse I would not care that’s she’s over bent until I tried her and had a feel of her .
You would be buying this horse as a show jumper she’s looks easy to get to the fence and looks careful and has a great technique.
Ps it’s a ridiculous photo what can anybody work out from that nothing except it’s a horse with a tall rider , what where they thinking .

Last edited: