Addington on Sunday, Cullohill I hope I did your horse justice.

cazza

community.webshots.com
I am posting this since poor Cullohill had to do a mad run for it to the airport and was not able to take her boy in for the Championships. I met with her and her mum just before she had to go and then saw what I needed to do. Next job get horse, bless Finn for his age he is a good boy. Well unfortunately cullohill missed the funniest part of the day, me in white (I'm not good at keeping it that way
blush.gif
) practicing my trot up in the outdoor, cue Delphipuppy shouting "run faster, run faster!" much to the amusement of everyone else in the warmup.

I must at this point thank Delphipuppy for coming with me and giving me all the help (and boy I really needed it) and advice. It is a real worry when you are going into an arena showing someone elses horse incase you get it wrong and don't show it off properly. So Delphipuppy you are a legend
grin.gif

Well we were then called in to do our walk around, and Finn behaved impeccably well, then the dreaded trot up, unfortuntely he broke into canter at one point, but other than that he was very well behaved.

Well we were then all called into the ring for the placings and Finn was called in as Reserve Champion. I don't think the photos have been put up yet but he is a very handsome boy. We then had to do the eventers championship and he again was very well behaved but we didn't get any further in the class.

Oh and please no-one ask me which sections or anything about it as I really don't know, I just turned up and ran!