Aderro Dressage Centre - What a 'FANTASTIC' place.....

Judie

Visit site
Some of you may know I went with my pony for some 'intensive' dressage training over the weekend to Aderro Dressage Centre so here is my summary.

The welcome by Rhegan and her team was first class, everything was ready for both myself and my pony's stay. I can quite honestly say I have never felt so welcome at a stable yard!!

My lessons were with Rhegan, and what an amazing instructor she is, not only does she really know her stuff she has a brilliant manner about her that makes it so easy to understand what she wants you to do, I thoroughly enjoyed all of my lessons with her.

The facilities were perfect, indoor and outdoor schools, great surfaces all with mirros! It was heaven.

The cottage accomodation was lovely, warm and relaxing.

I have NO hesitation in recommending Rhegan, her staff and her set up to anyone - and beleive me everyone is made to feel at home.

10/10 for a brilliant training centre!!!!!

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Sounds brilliant TOG!!
grin.gif

Pleased you had a lovely weekend!!
Are you still on the hunt for another dressage pony??

Caritas

Visit site
It is a fantastic yard, the stables and facilities are second to none!! My farriers girlfriend works there, I go there with my horse every 5 weeks for his shoes. Glad you enjoyed it, how is your horse going now and what level are you working at??

Ginn

Visit site
Lovely place there - its a 10 min drive from me and I have a lot of friends who have worked there and sung its praises. Although I did think the the "old" yard (before they moved) was much prettier - though clearly to small!

Judie

Visit site
Hi B-G

Yes still on the look out for another dressage pony, although I now realise I still have some mileage left in the one I've got so no rush
grin.gif

Judie

Visit site
Hi Caritas - we're currently working at medium, although I think I'm struggling more than my horse! He was a saint all weekend and tried so hard for me.

He's knackered now though!

Beanyowner

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I've been there a few times (and again this friday) for the Conrad Schumacher clinics, and the facilities are great! Rhegan and co. are really lovely too!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have attended those clinics as well...extremely interesting!! Although it took me a while to work out what it meant when Conrad said "now let him seek mushrooms"...
grin.gif
grin.gif

It is a fantastic place...I am about a half hour drive away from it so very lucky to have it on teh doorstep!!
laugh.gif
Regan rode one of her horses when I was there...her and Conrad was just starting to teach it Piaffe...a big, quite heavy Bay...any ideas how it is getting on?!?!