Admit it (what you got your mutts for xmas)

CAYLA

Visit site
Nothing to declare here:p (mine dont get xmas gifts) but my friends have all bought their dogs lots of xmas goodies:p
I have filled stockings for clients with lots of natural treats:p

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Henry had a trip to the vets to have his bits off. Happy Christmas Henry.

Apart from that, nope, they get nothing apart from an en masse family walk.

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
A skin fling, which I've already given him, a large squeaky kong tennis ball and a squeaky soft santa which he will love ripping the innards out of :rolleyes:

Food wise anything i need to do a butchers visit for a bone and anything he hoovers up from Xmas dinner (there's young kids so should be lots dropped ;) ) but don't worry, no Xmas cake ;)

What bones have minimal marrow in them to prevent my dog getting a chocolate fountain bottom?

Jools1234

Visit site
little black dog gets the wrapping paper as he loved to shred it.

little white dog gets extra loving as he loves that

lurcher dog will get to be shut in her crate for the vast majority of the time:(, the bill for her cruciate surgery paid, i have purchased her a bioflow collar but need to get a leather collar that the magnet will fit on (wont use nylon collars), she will be having my christmas pressie too as the money i get will pay for hydrotherapy in the new year:) i think she will hate most of her pressies TBH

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Nowt cos I'm a mean cow. They have a delivery from the Dog Food Company arriving tonight. Does that count? :p Next door neighbour will no doubt carefully wrap them a present each which they will equally carefully unwrap.

I have got her GSD Fish4dogs treats, dried duck fillets and Fish4 dogs mousses. I'm hoping to wean her off Bakers! :eek:

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
tess has a stocking, just like the kids. She has a couple of squeeky toys, a squeeky teddy, a packet of treats a chew stick and i am getting her a sweater for up at the yard to put under her rug when it's really cold. Brooke (horse) gets packet of her fave treats and sme extra strong mints. she also has tinsel round her stable for the festive look.

Toffee44

Visit site
I did a secret santa on another forum and they have a stocking each as they all got so much stuff.

I also bought them the massive tuffies bed early december.

We are having xmas day at my mums and my mum exclaimed they have turkey necks and legs complete with veggies for xmas dinner.

Willeeckers

Visit site
My old girl needed a new blanket so I bought her a lovely knitted patchwork one from the greyhound rescue trust, win win all round. :)

At 16yrs old she has so many toys she dosnt really need anymore. I'll have to find something to wrap out as she loves helping tear the paper of things!

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
My dog would really love a toy box,he is obsessed with my parents' dogs' toy box when we go round and is forever having a rummage in it.

lexiedhb

Visit site
Dexie has
Big rope tuggy
Jiggly spikey rubber toy
Double ended tennis ball tuggy
Pigs ears
Bonio's (with real meaty bits LMFAO)
Stag bar
Rawhide ring

YES he is spoilt because he does not live with me....................... :(

Dizzydancer

Visit site
I have got mine-
A big squeaky bone,
A cracker shaped natural chew with munching sticks inside- to keep him occupied at OHs mums.
A New rope frisbe,
a few more chews and one bone,
A waterproof reflective jacket!

Spoilt

wiz07

Visit site
My JRT is getting £170 wi=orth of scans and bloods done for xmas this year !! :(

She may be allowed a little bit of Goose as a treat if the vet allows!

#getwellsoon Squiffy!

CAYLA

Visit site
I knew it, I knew you lot would be piling in the goodies for those spoilt mutsters:p

To those buying practical things bloods/new training equiptment, im sure you dogs will appreciate it in their ow way:) the other will just spend the day pigging out and ripping new stuff up for the fun of it:D:p (I guess its xmas):p

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
My parents old dog will have his day made by 'helping' them open all the presents, and then kindly shredding all the paper for them. He especially loves it if he gets a cardboard box to chew. His ideal present would be a manky old week dead rabbit to go and scarf then vomit back up :rolleyes:

NeverSayNever

Visit site
ooh well, every year my lot get their own 20 mins or so individual 'pressie' time infront of the fire, unwrapping:D:eek: They usually all get some exciting toy or other but this year Ive been a bit taken up buying things for miniNSN's first Christmas:eek: The dogs have each got a giant stagbar and the 2 pot-licker house dogs get toys; One of which HAS to be cuddly toy with a singing voicebox as Mac has a vast collection he wuffles at and loves undyingly without breaking:cool:

Annette4

Visit site
Making OH go to the butchers for some bones but that's it this year.....I am however looking for an outfit for Tia since the other two have one they wear on Christmas Day.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Ive just got them some nylabone type things,tripe sticks and pigs ears, They have also received a present each from one of their doggy friends which consists of doggy treats. The only reason I got the nylabone things is the Dobes are always pinching Pips so I thought it was time they had something of their own. I wont be wrapping them though thats a step too far for me:D

I dont do dressing them up either.

Jingleballs

Visit site
A new bioflow magnetic collar (although he's got that as an early present and wearing it now).

Some bones and I'll buy a multitude of other treats.

Mine get very excited at christmas and looks for his presents so he'll get a cheap squeaky toy of some sorts although he doesn't need any as he has millions already.

ladyt25

Visit site
Erm, well mine already has her reindeer xmas jumper and a santa hat (not really presents for her, more for my amusement! :) )

I have also then gone and bought her a leopard teddy (to replace a previous one that she loved) and, erm some rawhide chews and a couple of 'mince pies' (doggy ones from Pets at Home. I just couldn't resist! :)

BBH

Visit site
Mine are having a xmas stocking each, an Xmas rope toy with legs and a santa hat thing on the end, Bulldog boy is having a new equafleece aswell.

They also do their own xmas shopping and have bought gifts for mums two dogs of which I cannot tell incase they are reading this :D

Obviously they all have a good woodland walk before a traditional xmas roast and then hopefully sleep for the whole afternoon.

ZoeF

Visit site
My two have a squeaky toy, a postmans leg, christmas treat stocking and more daily walk treaties each for christmas (oh and nearly had a new RSPCA cussion bed for the lounge last weekend but I restrained myself ) plus they always have some turkey, veg etc with their tea :)

Pix

Visit site
A bag of pig ears and some sort of squeaky-fox kong, which he can enjoy destroying in minutes along with everyone's wrapping paper. :rolleyes: