Advert opinions please *sorry!*

lovecharles

Visit site
also, seriously, what do you think his chances are of finding someone. I wanted to be completely honest about him, so i know if they are truley interested. i just hope we can get someone who is experianced enough for him.

cptrayes

Visit site
I think you are only being fair to Charles to warn a future home properly about what they will be taking on. It is so nice to see someone actually telling the truth! I think you need to add a word or two about why he is lame so that people will not think it will cost them a fortune in vet bills.

lovecharles

Visit site
okay. i was thinking that. Basically, the vet is unsure as to his problem. he is not lame visibally, just sometimes a little stiff. As long a he always has 4 shoes, he's fine on the flat.

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
I think it is a good honest advert. I think you will find a suitable person. 2nd the comment about why he is lame. But other than that, Charlie is lucky to have an owner that cares about him so much.
smile.gif

Magicmillbrook

Visit site
I 3rd the lame comment - perhaps you could cut down the text a little as you seem to be repeating. Basicaly a prospective loaner needs to know they have to be boss, he may bite and can be grumpy. I would also perhaps put more emphasis on his good points, which to my mind make him a good bet for anyone who is a competant horse handler. I hope you find him a good home.