Advice on buying a cob in Ireland please

Tobiano

Visit site
Hello all. Long time member but been very inactive lately! I've read all the old threads about this topic but most of the dealer recommendations have websites which are years out of date so I wonder if you good folk can help please?

I'm hoping to make a trip to Ireland in a few weeks to see if I can find a nice cob. I'll be taking my expert RI with me but does anyone on here know please of an agent who could help find the right places to look and / or recommend some good dealers. I have a couple in mind to visit but would be good to see a few more. I've seen some recommendations for agents but they all seem to be for 4 star eventers! thank you :)

Equi

Visit site
If you are on facebook there are a few irish dodgy dealer groups, they would be quick to tell you but you have to also take some of it with a pinch of salt and study the animal in front of you too

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
There is an agent called Golden Vale who used to be a member on here until she was banned for obvious advertising. Several members bought through her and were very happy. Last advert I saw for her was on Horsemart but you should be able to google her details.