Advice on which Smart Phone to buy for hacking out.

autumn7

Visit site
Cubot King Kong Mini. If I can use it, believe me, anyone can. I'm technologically inept. I specifically got it for What3Words, WhatsApp and I can even work the camera and video thingy all by myself. So proud of myself to have come this far at my age!!!!:p I admit that I've my own phone number written on a sticker on the back of it though, or else I'd never be able to recall it :rolleyes: (and I've had the same number for years:eek:).

Wishfilly

Visit site
I have had Huawei phones for quite a few years now. I find them longer lasting than Samsung and I think they are better value for money. In general, I consider iPhones overpriced- I don't worry about my Huawei getting damaged as it is cheap enough to be easily replaceable!

palo1

Visit site
Cubot King Kong Mini. If I can use it, believe me, anyone can. I'm technologically inept. I specifically got it for What3Words, WhatsApp and I can even work the camera and video thingy all by myself. So proud of myself to have come this far at my age!!!!:p I admit that I've my own phone number written on a sticker on the back of it though, or else I'd never be able to recall it :rolleyes: (and I've had the same number for years:eek:).

Snap! I love mine too - it is incredibly robust and has a good battery life as well as being small and neat enough to fit in a pocket easily. Bargain!!