Advice wanted please

Frazer

Visit site
He looks great, nice safe alrounder from the picture. Ridden in a snaffle which is good! Not many gadjects! Nice outline. Doesn't say about any shows, or any displines he specilases in. Also doesn't say anything about jumping. Quite pricey too, but all horses area the moment. Includes nice wardrobe for you. Good age. owner will have most of lifes history too - having had him since backing.

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
why she wearing a back protector to school it?

[/ QUOTE ]
perhaps because some people DO. lol

I was more wondering why it says NEEDs kind loving home. Reeks of it being fussy or particular to me. But that's just me being the wary cynic.

smokeybabes

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Some people just like to wear a body protector! Like some people wear hats and others don't! Doesn't necessarily reflect what the horse is like!
Depends how much experience you have as it sounds a fairly green six year old?

RunToEarth

Visit site
My question would be why is it so damn cheap with all that tack in this day and age. Go try it, he sounds lovely to me
smile.gif

Frazer

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wear a body protector to school in now, just feel a little more safer in it. Doesn't nessesarly mean the horse is dangerous. Allthough i can see where you are coming from, and it could be something to think about if you go to ride the horse.

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
My mum used to have her own business in Leeds, breaking and schooling horses and showjumping, I had my first horse when I was 2 and have grown up around them. Had a 10 year break and got back into it around March this year. Been helping out at my local RDA and having 2 lessons a week to get me back in things.
grin.gif

TequilaMist

Visit site
Agree sounds cheap these days.
'great character' would make me think only because I have a welsh cob who has loads of character and I know he can be like!!
But it wouldn't hurt to look cos it may just be as nice as it sounds!!

Accy

Visit site
What is it like to hack, box,clip, etc etc looks a nice animal i would go have a look armed with a lot of questions, as seems a low price.

Good Luck