Aerborn 2nds sale

SilverSkye

Visit site
Is the Aerborn factory seconds sale this friday and saturday is any one going?? i cant wait am after a new thermatex ( thermalux what ever aerborn call theres ) and could do with a couple of saddle clothes as well. Always get carried away though cause stuff is cheap and come home with all sorts!

SSM

Visit site
Oh no!!!!!! I am sure I will have to STOP on the way home from work - I can get yet another girth, and I could use a really warm stable rug, and I could use.........

Think you've guessed it I will be shopping!!!!!!

luie123

Visit site
Yep I'm going (well send my Mum with a list). I'm after turnout and stable rugs, the last time I went was years ago. What kind of price will you be expecting thermatex and other rugs to be?

SilverSkye

Visit site
Think there thermalux rugs were about £30 or £40 last time. think every one comes away with more than they expect to i only went for a head collar last time and spent £60 but they were all bargains ( and i manged to get it all to the yard without OH seeing it!!) Cant remember how much the stable and turn outs were??

freckles22uk

www.foxykeepsakes.co.uk
www.aerborn.co.uk

Ive got a friend who goes for me, cause im in Spain, she drops them at my mums, and hubby picks them up when he comes over in the van, its like christmas, I need loads of rugs, got 2 new horses and 2 foals to kit out, so its going to be expensive,

i love aerborn rugs, been using them for years, (use to live in Nottm)

jenny