Agria insurance?

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Agria is a Swedish insurance company, that now also insures pets in Denmark, Norway and Great Britain. I've had other bitches insured with two other different companies before, but my last Norwegian Buhund and my current 3 Finnish Lapphund bitches was/are insured with Agria. They probably doesn't have the cheapest fees, but I changed to them because when I've checked, they pay out the most if something really expensive would happen.

I'm not sure if horse and dog insurance is the same in UK, but judging by many HHO threads about horses saying that this leg or that condition will be written off, I should maybe mention that Agria do not write off on-going conditions, only because they've already paid for treating that condition once, without offers a cover for life if you renew the insurance next year.

They have clear alternatives to choose between, and the insurance can be alternated somewhat according to what you want, e.g. if you want a more basic insurance, or one that covers MRI scanning, or if you want one that covers the cost for boarding them in a kennel/daily minding fees if you become ill and need to stay in hospital etc.

I'm very happy with them, and haven't had any trouble with them.