Pictures Ahhh! He’s finally on his way and I am terrified/ rather excited!!

irishdraft

Visit site
Looks lovely a really nice sort . my friend has her unseen purchase 3 yo arriving today from Ireland although she has done research so hopefully all will be well

LegOn

Visit site
He already looks quite physically mature so thinking he might not actually grow too much more upwards! Although you never know! Both his parents were around the 16hh mark I believe.

Fintan Himself is known for his super temperament - your boy looks so beautiful and such a kind face!! Draughts can keep maturing up until 8!!! :p I got a growth spurt in my half bred at 7!!!!

ImmyS

Visit site
Well just had a phonecall from the transport company and Fin is now at their yard resting until he comes to me tomorrow morning. He said that’s he’s been an absolute diamond the whole trip, very quiet and easy in every and said I definitely won’t be disappointed, although he did say he thinks I will be surprised at how big he is ?? I’m so so excited!!

texenstar

Visit site
Wow! Lovely looking boy! I bought the mare in my avatar unseen from abroad. Risky business but it worked out well :) Looking forward to seeing updates!

Hero**

Visit site
My mare is by Fintan Himself also, out of my own TB mare, she's an absolute cracker, really mellow to handle and very willing to please. Best of luck with your new arrival.

ImmyS

Visit site
My mare is by Fintan Himself also, out of my own TB mare, she's an absolute cracker, really mellow to handle and very willing to please. Best of luck with your new arrival.

she sounds lovely, I hope Fin has also got his Sire’s mellowness!