Ahhh will she ever hav a foal?

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
My poor mare for the second time this season was scanned for twins and for the second time this season she lost both of them when they tried to remove the weaker twin. I really just want one more foal out of her and i think the way its goin il b lucky

_daisy_

Visit site
keep your fingers crossed. im sure it will happen when things are right for you.
it mustve been fate with Ebi, she was put in foal and we had no problems with the pregnancy. It mustve just been the right time for her.
Unfortunate thing is the cost with pregnancy. It certainly isnt cheap.

_jetset_

Visit site
Han was pregnant to twins this time on her first attempt but they managed to abort the weaker one and the other survived! How many attempts have you got with her (is it like AI where you only have three)?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for the next time... try to keep smiling and treat her like a princess.

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Frustrating and expensive when this happens.
I'm no expert but if we were in this situation I would scan the mare to ascertain the date to cover and see if just the one covering would stop the twinning happening.
Talk to your vet who will also scan as early as possible to nip one twin, sorry you have lost both times, our vet is very good at nipping one as we have always had a successful pregnancy afterwards.

Bossanova

Visit site
We're having awful troubles this year with ours, she's on her last chance and if she doesnt take, we'll have no baby next year. As it is now she wont be able to go back in foal next year as it will be too late.
Bloomin horses!!