Aimbrey Chester - Stud Fee 2004 - Anyone know How Much??

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
As the post says really!

I need to know what Aimbrey Chester's stud fee for 2004 was; I did have the stud brochure (End House) but leant it to someone and can't remember who! Would be very grateful for any help, thank you!

_jetset_

Visit site
End House Stud is where Hannah was inseminated... They have a website, www.endhousestud.com I think!

If you send them an email they reply the following day!

Are you thinking of using him? My instructor has just had all the Baileys photos done on their stallions... look out for her!

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Because I have a free return from that year as my mare did not get in foal and the stallion I used has since died but they wouldn't return the stud fee even though the next year I didn't have a mare I could use (which is why they have extended the return for an extra year,) so I need to know if AC was dearer or cheaper that year than him if that makes sense. Be glad of your help if you can.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Yes Becki, I am but I have a free return from that year as my mare missed but they wouldn't return the stud fee although they extended the return for an extra year for me; so I need to know whether his stud fee was dearer or cheaper for that year than the stallion I used. I've done searches, googled it etc and nothing's come up so I'm hoping someone on here might know; maybe they used him themselves or have an old stud card laying around - if I hadn't lent mine out I'd know but I can't remember who I lent it to either!!
frown.gif