albion dressage saddles/frogpool

star

Visit site
i have an Albion "Style" and I love it, but i have to sell it to pay for my horse's vets bills - i dont think he'll ever be needing it again anyway. i have ridden in the SLK and the SLK Ultima too and love both of them. Would definitely buy another albion.

Nic

Visit site
I am selling my Albion Legend 5000 dressage saddle as my horse has muscled up from a M to M/W.

I am gutted, absolutely adore the Albions, it is like riding in an armchair
smirk.gif

pocket

Visit site
All my saddles have been fitted by Frogpool, my loyalty card is glowing
grin.gif

Have had my Albion dressage saddle for 3 years and have just added the VSD to the collection as I can show in it. As a saddle, they are lovely and very comfortable to ride in especially the dressage, puts you into a great position.

I have had fittings both at Frogpool and at my yard, the fitting and after service is very good, I have no complaints
wink.gif

melv1lle

sams-progress.blogspot.com
I have just bought my first dressage saddle and it is the Albion K2. I tried loads but I thought this one was perfect - fet really comfortable and looked great (ok so I am a bit shallow). Even better thing is because my lad is such a funny shape (withers like a clothes rack but big shoulders) they are making one to measure for him and it only costs an extra £120
grin.gif