Albion selecta.........anyone got one?

bellaboo

Visit site
Any one got an albion selecta saddle? am looking at buying one but is changing the knee rolls every time you do something different more hassel than its worth? also where can you get the knee rolls from?

keeley

photobucket.com
I've had one but sadly it didn't fit my horse for very long.
The knee rolls are really easy to change, just a couple of poppers and some velcro - it would only take a few minutes to change them.

ernikins

Visit site
I've got one and I love it - changing the knee rolls are easy - and far more cost effective than buying two saddles!! I have been really pleased with mine.

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
Got one second hand a few months ago BUT the knee rolls that came with it (XC) are sewn in place. It doesn't really bother me as I would want to do dressage in it as the stirrup bar is too far forward for the leg position I like and I can happily show jump in the xc knee rolls.

Love the saddle though and was a bargin

MiffyH

Visit site
I have one and I love it, but I am desperately after some dressage knee rolls, if anyone can help PM me :0)

They are great saddles and much cheaper than buying two separate ones. New knee rolls are about £120 a pair and can be ordered from most saddlers or from albion directly.