Albion selecta????????

SpaceMolly

Visit site
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone has any experience of this saddle? I'm buying a new horse soon and was wanting to get a dressage AND a jumping saddle but don't think my bank account likes that idea too much lol. Any feedback much apprieciated. Thanks x x

ernikins

Visit site
I bought one of these second hand last year and absolutely love it! Really easy to change the knee rolls and fits him really nicely. If it fits your horse I would definitely recommend one.

4whitesocks

Visit site
How come they're not suitable for those of us who are long from knee to hip? (just out of curiosity....will eventually be shopping myself & am 6ft so presume that would count it out for me too then?)

Weezy

Visit site
Try and see but I couldnt help but have a knee over the knee roll on a 17-5 seat (thats my size) so I couldnt get my stirrups short for jumping and my stirrups had to be way too long!

Could just be me tho!

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
echo that with jumping knees but I have XC knee rolls on it which allow me to get short enough for jumping without knee disappearing off saddle
wink.gif

SpaceMolly

Visit site
Thankies everyone, will deffo look into one now. I am 5'9" but have a long body and silly short legs!!!
frown.gif
. But think I will go for the XC knee rolls anyway to be on the safe side! x

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
its much rounder than the GP and jumping knees as a whole which you don't really realise unless you compare them. I am 5ft7 and long through my leg in general. Over the summer I have shortened right up my SJ stirrups to what some would consider XC length (but for me thats now shorter still!) and my knees are not in danger of going over the flap edge at either length. Take that in comparison to the weekend when i was riding in a forward cut GP on an army horse, at sj never mind XC length i had several inches of legs over the knee roll and it was purely laughable when I went to just short of jockey length!!!