Aldi (again) - the Parkas are back

JillA

Visit site
From Thursday. They are great for £34.99 - I bought one last year for the yard, warm waterproof and windproof, I wore it every day to do the horses, but it washes well enough that I wore mine recently for going out. Might have to get a blue one this time.........................

Reactions: tda

JillA

Visit site
I have to buy large, and I am about size 16.. No idea about the men's sizes, if you can you might be better going to the store and trying them

Pippity

Visit site
Ditto above, are they generous size wise? For OH (big bloke, 6 ft 4 tall and 48+ chest)

Aldi sizes tend to be on the small side. I'm normally a 16 in jods, and their size 16 is too small for me.

That said, I got a 6'6" rug for a cob who normally wears 6'3" and she's drowning in it!

JillA

Visit site
Mine arrived yesterday and is lovely - unlike the green one from last year it has a sheen on it. And slightly different pockets but just as long and cosy. Anyone else get one?

abbijay

Visit site
Aldi sizes tend to be on the small side. I'm normally a 16 in jods, and their size 16 is too small for me.

That said, I got a 6'6" rug for a cob who normally wears 6'3" and she's drowning in it!

I have always had to size up at Aldi but just recently bought some running and cycling gear for the yard. It all came too big! Maybe they've changed where stuff is being produced?

Neversaydie

Undecided
Visit site
Saw jodhpurs bought those and some nice socks and a hoodie type thing but I never saw and actual jacket.

Might have to go back and have a proper look now thanks for this

Surbie

Visit site
How do they come up size wise?

Mine arrived yesterday - I'm 5ft10 and a size 14-16. The L women's parka fits really well with room under for jumpers. The mens M fleece also fits well.

Thanks for the tip JillA! My Jack Murphy coat can now have a much-needed wash & reproof!