Aldi Horse Rugs

Coblover63

Visit site
Aldi are selling equestrian stuff again next Sunday and including horse rugs again. I had one of their stable rugs last time which fits my cob well but I wondered if anyone tried their turnouts and what they thought for the money? Thanks

Reactions: DD

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site
Aldi are selling equestrian stuff again next Sunday and including horse rugs again. I had one of their stable rugs last time which fits my cob well but I wondered if anyone tried their turnouts and what they thought for the money? Thanks
Not to answer your question, but how did you find the stable rugs? Are they good quality and true to size? Thinking of buying one if they're nice quality :)

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
I had a stable yard, it was a nice rug but I though the buckle on the front looks a bit flimsy. I'd say not generous fitting like wb or pe, maybe equivalent to Mark Todd or Amigo.

Julia0803

Visit site
I bought one of their turnouts last year. Pretty good. The buckles have changed looking at the current model.

Only problem I had was the neck is done up with just Velcro, not even on a fold back loop. That was fine until his field mate worked out he could just grab and pull and undo it. Then it was a bit of a nightmare!

But never leaked, no rips or tears and my gelding lives out 24/7.