ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
So cute I never got a video of mine.

Hope you don't mind me adding my pony to the paddling pool ponies. 2015

IMG_1331hhhh_zps962idzcm.jpg

IMG_1332jjjjjjjjjjjj_zpsmc1fs3r0.jpg

JJS

Visit site
Oh, Tudor would love this! He was always trying to climb into the bath at our old stables :D

Bob notacob

Visit site
Bob would also love this , he would bounce through ,and then look extremely apologetic as to why the pool was now leaking like a sieve.Irish draughts love water. Once on an xc he caught up with a horse that wouldnt go in the water . I had no say in the matter, he just came up and shoved it into the water with his shoulder.

frostyfingers

Visit site
I was cold hosing the kicked knee of horse number one and horse number 2 marched up to the water bucket which is about 3ft across and quite high and put first one front leg in, waved it about a bit and then put the other and did the same. I wondered why the water never stayed clean for a day. He’s mostly Irish draught so your comment Bob caught my eye!

Mule

Visit site
Bob would also love this , he would bounce through ,and then look extremely apologetic as to why the pool was now leaking like a sieve.Irish draughts love water. Once on an xc he caught up with a horse that wouldnt go in the water . I had no say in the matter, he just came up and shoved it into the water with his shoulder.

Lol:D