Alfa A

WallisM

Visit site
Yeah I thought that but didn't want to take it to a shop incase it means nothing as there is no infor on bag to say what they are.
wink.gif

johnsongreyhorse

Visit site
I got this reply from Dengie

VOUCHERS

When Dengie looked at new packaging the cost of artwork and plates was so enormous that a marketing decision was made to include a voucher that could be used whenever a promotion is to run. Any promotions will be advertised with the relevant stockists for the area of any marketing campaign and vouchers can then be collected with proof of purchase for the period of the particular promotion. This gives the company the flexibility to drive through a promotion either regionally or nationally.

Previously Dengie had had to employ staff to sticker bags individually which was not only an expensive exercise but had “health & safety” issues as bags were then palletised by hand and prone to slippage.

I hope you are assured of our best intentions at all times.

WallisM

Visit site
So did I
grin.gif

VOUCHERS

When Dengie looked at new packaging the cost of artwork and plates was so enormous that a marketing decision was made to include a voucher that could be used whenever a promotion is to run. Any promotions will be advertised with the relevant stockists for the area of any marketing campaign and vouchers can then be collected with proof of purchase for the period of the particular promotion. This gives the company the flexibility to drive through a promotion either regionally or nationally.

Previously Dengie had had to employ staff to sticker bags individually which was not only an expensive exercise but had “health & safety” issues as bags were then palletised by hand and prone to slippage.

I hope you are assured of our best intentions at all times.

So what do we do collect them and wait for a promotion ????
confused.gif