alfa beet

seaview

Visit site
Hi
I clearly cannot get this correct, its really mushy and so hard to mix in with the rest of the fees, does anyone have any suggestions or is this just what its like?

Nat
x

miller

Visit site
Is this the one that's made by same people as Speedibeet? If so we got a couple of sample bags at Burghley and when mixed as they suggested ended up like concrete - though it was me being a numpty and not adding enough water!

riotgirl

Visit site
My sample too - and I actually followed the instructions and added the correct amounts (which is very unlike me
blush.gif
). Maybe it is supposed to be like that...
confused.gif

ihatework

Visit site
it's fairly sloppy, similar to wet sugar beet consistency.
Perhaps try adding a little less water if you are finding it too mushy.

Peanot

Visit site
I have the speedibeet, and I soak it so as it is`t hard but there is just a little bit of juice in the middle when I take some out. I like it this way. If it is too solid with no extra water, then I don`t think that it is soaked enough and it might expand more in her belly! IMO

MagicMelon

Visit site
Yeah, I find it goes a bit too solid too. I just add more water until it gets to the consistency I want it! You can make it really really sloppy (like cow pats, yum yum) if you like. Just play about with it until your happy!

_jetset_

Visit site
I have used alfa beet for a couple of years but I believe they are bringing a quick soaking one out, a little like the speedibeet.

I have mine quite watery to be honest... I use one measure of the pellets in a topsepc measurer (so just a cup) in a full small bucket of water.