Alice Has Her Junior Warrant

UnaB

Visit site
Subject to KC confirmation which we should hopefully recieve any day, Alice has earned her Junior Warrant :D A very tough thing to get with a numerically small breed - you need a minimum class entry of 3 and that is often tough to get so we have had to rely on quite a number of Best of Breeds!! But, at 15 months old she won her final point a few weeks ago so she actually has done it easily. As far as im aware, in the last 5 years only three in the breed have gained a Junior Warrant - and two of those are mine - Alice and her mum Maya! So very proud of my girls. The other one is Maya's litter brother who was Top Dog in the breed for like, 4 years running and BOB at Crufts twice I think. So the girls are in very good company :D

And of course... the posey show photos ;)

Waaaayyyyy overstretched but this is the most recent, taken this weekend

And why not a cute little baby photo of Alice at about 4 weeks? :D

Venevidivici

Visit site
Well done you (and Alice,tho she's just been beautiful,so not as much hard work for her!:D) I love your dogs-all so attractive & beautifully marked and coloured:)

Inthemud

Visit site
Well done! What a gorgeous dog.

Getting a JW is also very tricky with a popular breed, don't think I've ever been in a breed class with less than a dozen entries and it's often up in the twenties.... Lol!

maisiemoo

Visit site
Very well done indeed, I was wondering the other day how you were getting on with your shows, know nothing about the breed been a pastoral person myself but I have an eye for a good dog and she looks stunning, Blaze will not get his JW even though he has his champ show points as we have not had enough in the classes at open shows, not too bothered though as he wouldn't be able to go to companion shows if he got it , :D

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Congratulations, I know it can be quite a battle to get a JW. We had one bitch who had a fair few points from champ shows but we didn't bother chasing it because it would have meant travelling all over the country to get the final number of points.