All aboard the pony express!!!!!

NeilM

Visit site
Not boring, but it's been on the H&H news for a couple of days and there was another thread on the same subject yesterday.

What a great little pony though, calm as anything.

flowerlady

Visit site
Not boring, but it's been on the H&H news for a couple of days and there was another thread on the same subject yesterday.

What a great little pony though, calm as anything.

Sorry haven't been on for a couple of days. I just seem to kill threads lately or get no replies. Thanks for replying I began to think I was here alone:eek::D

NeilM

Visit site
Sorry haven't been on for a couple of days. I just seem to kill threads lately or get no replies. Thanks for replying I began to think I was here alone:eek::D

No, not alone and your not the only one who seems to kill threads. I appear, at times, to have a different sense of humour to many NL posters :rolleyes:

Thinking about it, actually having a sense of humour seems pretty rare on NL at times. :D

flowerlady

Visit site
No, not alone and your not the only one who seems to kill threads. I appear, at times, to have a different sense of humour to many NL posters :rolleyes:

Thinking about it, actually having a sense of humour seems pretty rare on NL at times. :D

Yes I totally agree the topics seems very unexciting if you know what I mean:D No one has a laugh anymore.

I blame TFC:p:D:D