All that Glitters.....

_OC_

Visit site
Well I have seen it all now,on the bling front...where I keep the big fat one we have a tack shop at the front...went in today to pay my rent and order some bedding....when it was spotted the black headcollar with silver on complete with sequins and a black lead robe with silver threaded through it...I was totally mesmerized as it was so bl**dy naff now tempted to buy cos' it's so naff..........worried should I be.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ooo.gif

bellgave

Visit site
Ha Ha. A male, friend of mine went to Belfast show recently and came back with a dimante bridle for his horse!!! So think we can let you off for a glitzy head collar and lead rope. Im boring Im afraid, traditional, all my tack etc. is good quality havanna, wish I was more flamboyant!!

barneyandem

Visit site
Ive seen those!They had them in my tack shop-black headcollar coated in silver glitter!I was sooo tempted to buy it, but luckily for my horse, my senses quickly returned!lol

_OC_

Visit site
You have a cob and I do too......do you think they would look good in them....funny thing is mates said don't do it,don't buy it feel that I just might have to(have leather headcollars I use) as have compulsion to buy the over the top horse stuff from time to time....now really worried if I'm losing it!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

barneyandem

Visit site
Buy it!!Im gutted that i didnt......sadly, on my return to the shop, the headcollar had gone!and i actually decided that i did want it!Now all i can do is think of the poor sole who has been forced to wear it!Just think-if you don't buy it-someone else will!
And yes your cob will look lovely in in-as would have mine if i had bought it quicker
frown.gif
frown.gif