all's fair in love and war??

Snowberry

Visit site
There is a young girl (17yrs old) on our yard that plaits up and gets everyone horse/ponies ready for shows etc. She charges for this service and does a pretty good job, all plaits nice and neat and sewn in etc... ATM she has a few 'customers' and is building a nice little earner etc..
However another girl on the yard has come along and undercut girl number one!!
shocked.gif
She charges less but does an equally good job and will even trim up too!!

Ok, no big deal I hear you say but how about if BOTH of the girls concerned are my daughters!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Hattie (age11) has 'stolen' Becci's clients!! LMAO

World war 3 will break out in my house as soon as Becci finds out that Hattie is plaiting everyone up for the yard show on Sunday!!
shocked.gif
LMAO

Sibling rivalary, dont ya just love it???!!!
shocked.gif

Snowberry

Visit site
teehee - thankfully Becci is house sitting at my mothers for a week so she'll not find out just yet!!
She will hit the bloody roof thou! Not only is Hattie (in Becci's eyes) favourite child, she gets her pony/shows etc.. all paid for but she's also now got Becci's best pessoa saddle cos it fits the new pony perfectly and now she's pinched her clients!!
Sisters, ya gotta love em!! (I only had a brother and he boarded thank god!!)

Mellymoo1

Visit site
Maybe they should set up a partnership - Charge the higher rate, have one plaiting manes, the other doing tails!

Or maybe Becci could take Hattie on as an apprentice.

Wish my daughter was so business minded!

Snowberry

Visit site
hattie is the worst - last yr, when she was 10 and ponies were home, she used to bring friends over for 'lessons' on marcus. I thought it was sweet but then found out she was charging them a fiver each!!!!!
shocked.gif

Now she helps out her friends on the yard in exchange for carrots and apples!!!! bloody kids!!!!