Alltech Lifeforce

sonjafoers

Visit site
This could be a daft question - I know it is a yeast based digestive aid but is it also a vitamin/mineral supplement? It contains Bioplex which is minerals I know but does it provide the full spectrum of vits & mins?

I've used it in the past with great success but it was fed alongside virtually the full RDA of hard feed.

I'm now thinking of feeding it alongside a reduced amount of hard feed so if it's not a vit/min supplement it won't do the job I'm needing it for.

Thank you.

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
We feed it to our tb for ulcer management, it has amino acids and minerals in as well. Give them a ring.

Our tb gets this with chaff and a bit of alpha beet.

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Contact slinkyunicorn on here, think she knows mega amounts of info about it!

I've used it in the past and rated it, but can't answer your question I'm afraid.

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Contact slinkyunicorn on here, think she knows mega amounts of info about it!

I've used it in the past and rated it, but can't answer your question I'm afraid.

http://lifeforcehorse.co.uk

I would contact these instead. I tried ordering from the person the the quote above but when I put my second order in the money went out but no order came through dispute numerous emails, phone calls and fb messages. A few others have had the same trouble.

sonjafoers

Visit site
Ok thanks guys, I saw someone posted somewhere that it would be their preferred choice of balancer so it made me think I could use it alongside reduced feed. I'll get hold of the above.